1. Develop a plan of action before you start.
2. Pay taxes four times a year.
3. Give yourself a good workspace.
4. Get a separate phone line for your business.
5. Regularly evaluate yourself and your progress.
6. Design a professional looking website.
7. Use social media to promote your business.
9. Join an insurance group for the self-employed.
10. Make sure you can do it on your own.
Running a business from home doesn’t have to be a dream. These tips will help you get your home business off to a great start.